St Anthony’s Hall

St Anthony’s Hall in York, England, is a former medieval guildhall and Grade I listed building. It currently houses Trinity Church York and the Quilt Museum and Gallery. The Hall, located on Peasholme Green, was built between 1446 and 1453 on the site of a chapel of St Anthony for either the Guild of St Martin or the Guild of St Anthony (which was founded in 1446). After the decline of the Guilds, it was used between 1627 and 1705 for various purposes: as an arsenal, a military hospital and a prison. Between 1705 and 1947 it housed the York Bluecoat School, after which it was offered to the York Civic Trust. In 1953, it became the Borthwick Institute for Historical Research (now the Borthwick Institute for Archives), which moved in 2004 to a purpose-built building next to the J B Morrell Library on the campus of the University of York. The Quilt Museum and Gallery opened in the Hall in 2008 and closed in 2015.

The Hall resembles the Merchant Adventurers’ Hall in that it has two floors, of which the lower one consisted of a hospital and a chapel. In contrast to the Merchants’ Hall, however, the walls of the lower floor are of stone (rather than brick) and the outer walls of the timber-framed upper floor were rebuilt in brick in the 17th century.

St Anthony’s Hall was built between 1446 and 1453 but there are several different accounts of who was responsible for founding it. The first date, 1446, is connected to a charter granted to a group of wealthy citizens of York, by Henry VI that licensed them to found a Guild of St Mary and St Martin. Most sources agree that the Hall was built by this Guild of St Martin, with no mention of a Guild of St Anthony being associated with the Hall at the time of its construction, and that the name of St Anthony was used for the Hall because of a chapel that had formally occupied the site. However, there is evidence for a Fraternity of St Anthony of York in the city as early 1438, so it is possible that this group and the Guild of St Martin built and shared a guildhall. It has also been argued that they were both the same guild and the men who obtained the charter were members of the St Anthony group who were unable to use their preferred name on the charter because there was already a Guild of St Anthony in London. The 1453 date relates to the year of the consecration of the chapel although the building itself was not completed until several years later.

The Hall was used as the venue for great feasts that took place every three years. These were repeatedly associated with claims of mismanagement by the guild that would eventually lead to its downfall. Maintenance of the Hall was funded by contributions by trade and craft guilds but in the 1560s monetary concerns led to the Hall becoming used as a workhouse for the poor until the passing of the 1601 Poor Relief Act water stainless steel. Other uses for the Hall in the late sixteenth century included being an archery practice range and as a theatre for the performance of Mystery plays. The Guild failed to control its financial problems and was dissolved in 1627.

During the reign of Charles I the Hall was used as a military storehouse and served as a hospital following the Battle of Marston Moor. In 1655 it was remodelled for use as a prison with additional internal walls and exterior brickwork being added to the building. Between 1705 and 1946 the Hall also became home to the Blue Coat School belt phone holder, initially a charity school for forty boys which was based on the first floor, until the prison was relocated by the 1820s and the school occupied the whole building. This was not the first time the Hall was a centre for education, in 1579 the chapel had been used to teach children French.

After the Bluecoat School closed the Hall was left vacant until restoration work in 1951–52 was completed and the Borthwick Institute opened in May 1953. Again the building was multi-purpose as it was also used as York’s Day Continuation School and when this moved out in the late 1960s it was replaced by the York Archaeological Trust for over 20 years. Due to the limitations of the building the Borthwick Institute eventually moved to a new location in 2004 and the building was sold to the York Conservtion Trust in 2006 who undertook works to preserve the building. The project cost £2.2 million and included creation of a sensory garden and underpinning the walls. It was officially reopened by the Archbishop of York, John Sentamu, in 2010. In June 2008 the Quilt Museum and Gallery opened at the Hall displaying a collection of antique and modern quilts. The museum closed in October 2015 but the collection can still be seen by appointment. The Hall is currently the home of Trinity Church York.

United States Army Combined Arms Support Command

The U.S. Army Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), a major subordinate command of the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), is located at Fort Lee, Virginia. Underneath CASCOM Headquarters is the Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCoE).

CASCOM provides Training and Leader Development, and develops concepts, doctrine, organizations, lifelong learning, and materiel solutions, to provide Sustainment in support of a campaign quality Army with joint and expeditionary capabilities.

CASCOM is responsible for training more than 180,000 students annually through 541 courses taught by the Ordnance, Quartermaster and Transportation schools, Soldier Support Institute and Army Logistics University.

The establishment of the Sustainment Center of Excellence under CASCOM does not eliminate the duties and responsibilities of CASCOM Headquarters. CASCOM is a major subordinate element of the Training and Doctrine Command which trains and educates Soldiers and Civilians, develop and integrates capabilities, concepts and doctrine, and executes functional proponency to enable the Army’s Sustainment Warfighting Function.

The Combined Arms Support Command was established on 2 October 1990, when the U.S. Army Logistics Center (LOGC) at Fort Lee, Virginia merged with the U.S. Army Soldier Support Center at Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana. From 1973 to 1990 the U.S. Army Logistics Center was responsible for the development of logistics concepts and doctrine, the design of management systems, the control of management characteristics as they affected logistical support, the organization of logistics units, the career development of logistics personnel, and the conduct of logistics exercises and command post exercises.

On 10 October 1994 belt phone holder, CASCOM was reorganized. The combat developments, doctrinal concepts, evaluation and standardization, and training developments functions at the Quartermaster, Ordnance and Transportation branch schools were centralized at CASCOM headquarters at Fort Lee, Virginia. The school brigades at these branch schools were now focused on branch-specific instruction.

In 2005, CASCOM underwent a realignment of the headquarters staff to meet new logistical requirements. Functions relating to training development came under the newly created Deputy Commander for Training. Materiel, force design and doctrine were consolidated under the Deputy Commander for Futures.

The 2005 Defense Base Closure and Realignment (BRAC) recommended the creation a Combat Service Support Center (consolidation of the Ordnance, Quartermaster, Transportation Centers and Schools) at Fort Lee. Under this BRAC the Transportation Center and School moves from Fort Eustis, Virginia, the Ordnance Center and School from Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, and the Missile and Munitions Center from Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.

As a result of this BRAC action CASCOM Headquarters has taken on the additional role for providing oversight for the “Sustainment Center of Excellence”. Under BRAC a new headquarters building was constructed as well as major ongoing construction projects in support of bringing the Ordnance and Transportation Schools to Fort Lee. As part of the creation of the SCoE, the Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) has become the Army Logistics University (ALU) where professional development training takes place for logistics officers, warrant officers, non-commissioned officers and civilians.

To provide a central location for Sustainment unit focused information on training, doctrine, lessons learned and force structure CASCOM has created the Sustainment Unit One Stop portal.

Shoulder Sleeve Insignia. Description: On a white lozenge shape 2 14 inches (5

Brazil Home HULK 7 Jerseys

Brazil Home HULK 7 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.7 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.6 cm) high, edged with a 18 inch (0.32 cm) scarlet border, a quatrefoil of four blue discs each edged with a dark blue ring surmounted at center with one of the like, overall a four-pointed white star.

Distinctive Unit Insignia. Description: A gold color metal and enamel device 1 18 inches (2.9 cm) high overall, on a white disc bordered by a gold ring, a stylized blue five-pointed star overlaid at the tips by the gold ring between, at top, a gold corona of six rays, and below a red scroll inscribed “SUPPORT STARTS HERE” in gold letters.

The flag for the Combined Arms Support Command and Fort Lee is National flag blue with yellow fringe. The shoulder sleeve insignia is centered on the flag (TIOH drawing 5-1-307).

National Republican Party (Costa Rica)

The National Republican Party was a political party in Costa Rica. A loosely liberal party was founded under the leadership of Máximo Fernández Alvarado known simply as Republican Party in 1901, its candidate was Fernández himself three times. The party’s candidate Ricardo Jiménez Oreamuno was elected president in 1910 football socks. A non-elected president member of the party was Alfredo González Flores who became the only president of Costa Rica appointed by the Congress.

After electing Jiménez in three different occasions, the party also successfully nominated León Cortés Castro in 1936, Rafael Ángel Calderón Guardia in 1940 and Teodoro Picado Michalski in 1944 becoming a dominant party belt phone holder. During Calderón’s leadership the party moved toward Christian democracy and Christian socialism making some of the country’s first social reforms in alliance with the Communist Party. Criticism over corruption, authoritarianism and voting fraud against the party and the results of the 1948 election in which the republican-dominated Congress overturned the elections because its candidate Calderón apparently lost cause the 1948 Civil War. After that the party will be banned for a while and its leaders Calderón and Picado in exile. The party would have still relevance in the political system once democracy was restored but only would attain power in coalition with liberal forces (the party endorsed the successful candidacies of Mario Echandi and José Joaquín Trejos as part of alliances with other parties) jaccard meat tenderiser, eventually disappearing metal sports water bottles.

Rafael Ángel Calderón Fournier (Calderón’s son) founded a new party named Social Christian Republican Party in 2014 using the traditional party’s colors and flag.

Space Seed

Space Seed is de tweeëntwintigste aflevering van het eerste seizoen van De oorspronkelijke serie van Star Trek. Deze aflevering werd voor het eerst uitgezonden op 16 februari 1967 op de Amerikaanse televisiezender NBC. Het wordt gezien als één van de beste afleveringen ooit.

De USS Enterprise ontdekt het slaapschip SS Botany Bay met aan boord een aantal mensen in een soort slaaptoestand.

De eerste die ontwaakt is Khan, de leider van de bemanning belt phone holder. Spock weet ondertussen te achterhalen wat er aan de hand is. Het blijkt dat Khan één van de leiders was tijdens de Eugenetische oorlogen in de jaren negentig van de twintigste eeuw. Hij en zijn volgelingen waren genetisch geoptimaliseerd en zowel lichamelijk als geestelijk superieur aan de rest van de mensheid. Kahn werd gezien als de gevaarlijkste van allemaal. Nadat ze hadden geprobeerd de wereld te veroveren wist hij met een aantal volgelingen te ontsnappen naar de ruimte.

Als de hele groep wakker is vinden er een aantal gesprekken plaats tussen Kirk en Kahn. Kahn weet ondertussen de historica van de Enterprise, Luitenant McGivers, te verleiden en zij helpt hem om de macht op het schip te grijpen. Uiteindelijk weet Kirk de macht weer terug te winnen jerseys stores, ook met de hulp van McGivers bottle of water. Kirk besluit Kahn niet te vervolgen maar hem met zijn volgelingen lemon squeeze easy a, inclusief McGivers, te verbannen naar de planeet Ceti Alpha V. Op deze onherbergzame planeet zullen ze een nieuw bestaan moeten opbouwen.